I just want to join the openbmc developer community

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Nov 10 05:04:06 AEDT 2020

On Fri, 2020-10-23 at 15:34 +0800, 杨勇兵(末岩) wrote:
> Hi,
>     my name is moyan,who is  workinig for alibaba company.

Hi Moyan and Alibaba.  Happy to see you on the mailing list.

> My compay just want to join the openbmc developer community

That's great news.  Welcome!

> , and i have subscribed to openbmc by accessing the website of  "
> https://lists.ozlabs.org/listinfo/openbmc". So, what should i do next?

I would start by reading the contributing guidelines:
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Specifically you'll need to fill out a CLA - additional information can
be found here:
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#submitting-changes-via-gerrit-server-to-openbmc

After reading, feel free to ask questions here on the mailing list if
anything is unclear.

Thanks!  -brad