[External] Re: SELinux support question

Ivan Li11 rli11 at lenovo.com
Tue Nov 3 04:45:28 AEDT 2020

Hi Andrew and Artem,
Per your suggestion, I try to enable SELinux with Yocto SELinux layer(http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-selinux) and 64MiB flash part.
But encountered one problem which is when I use command "getenforce" to check SELinux mode, it always returns "Disabled" even if SELinux mode in config file '/etc/selinux/config' is permissive or enforcing by default.

Please help to advise it.