Any idea of when qemu-system-arm will be supported for https://github.com/Intel-BMC/openbmc ?

Alexander A. Filippov a.filippov at yadro.com
Tue Mar 31 03:17:50 AEDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 02:35:55PM +0000, Bruce Mitchell wrote:
> I was looking for something like a -M wolfpass-bmc command line option like Romulus has -M romulus-bmc
> (see here: https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/development/dev-environment.md )
>
> Yet I find no wolfpass, S2600WF, nor Intel in the -machine help list. (see below)

Yes, there is no full implemented platform.

As I know, the wolfpass bmc based on aspeed ast2500 SoC.
I can't remember why I choose exactly ast2500-evb for the tests of wolfpass.
Probably it was reported somewhere in the internal documents.

If someone has other experience or more knowledge please share it.

Alexander.