corosync?

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Wed Mar 25 03:20:54 AEDT 2020

at 12:06 PM, Patrick Williams <patrick at stwcx.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 11:33:23AM -0400, Brad Bishop wrote:
>> Is anyone using corosync/pacemaker on a BMC?  Is that a crazy idea? :-)
>>
>> thx - brad
>
> Can you elaborate on what you'd be trying to accomplish?

Thanks Patrick.  Yes I will definitely do that at some point.  I’m not
ready to do this right now though simply because I myself am not sure what
I am trying to accomplish.

In this moment I’m just curious if anyone has any experience with it, or
similar tools or frameworks, in a "BMC-like" distributed system, and the
sorts of problems that were solved with it/them.

thx - brad