Proposal for the connected redfish client info

Richard Hanley rhanley at google.com
Wed Mar 18 06:49:56 AEDT 2020

>Show the connected redfish client info.
> ClientIP
> Client Unique Identifier(unique serial number of the client etc)

I'd like to know a bit more of the use case for this information.  Is this
done to help clients find each other in realtime? Or is this being to log
accesses for security audits?  I think that would help me figure out what
direction we should move towards.

If this is related to auditing, then we should be thinking about how this
feature might expand over time.

Cheers,
Richard