OpenBMC's "virtual media" Is jsnbd not support windows ISO?

阿桂 guilin1985 at 126.com
Thu Mar 5 01:27:05 AEDT 2020

      Hi All.  I see the features of OpenBMC's "virtual media" had finished for a long time.
But when i use a linux ISO file, it works ok, and when i use a windows ISO ,it sames the ISO partition is not recognized.
I creat a nbd-server in my ubuntu system with a windows ISO,  and then openbmc's nbd-client  connecte nbd-server well.
     The difference between the two is openbmc use nbd-proxy instead of nbd-server.  So, is current jsnbd not support windows ISO?