Redfish EventService Implementation

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Fri Jun 26 01:49:04 AEST 2020

On Wed, 2020-06-24 at 09:24 -0700, James Feist wrote:
> This thread is quite long and hard to follow for someone not involved,
> it'd be good to document the proposed changes.

You are right of course that this thread has become hard to follow.  I
think careful selection of reply context really would have helped.

FWIW I have asked the team here at IBM to hash out designs to some level
of consensus here on the list before making design submissions to gerrit
because IMO reviews of half baked designs in gerrit are even harder to
follow than email threads like this one 🙂