[EXTERNAL] how to get pci config space

Nancy Yuen yuenn at google.com
Tue Jun 23 03:50:51 AEST 2020

Oops, I followed this thread a while back, but I lost track of it.

Jason, I have some use cases for getting PCIe information from the BMC.
Some systems where the PCIe configuration isn't static on a given system,
they will have different combinations of cards.  If the BMC can detect
which cards are plugged in, then the BMC can take card-specific action.
Thank you for sharing your code!

Nancy