[EXTERNAL] how to get pci config space

Richard Hanley rhanley at google.com
Thu Jun 18 12:41:59 AEST 2020

Hi Jason,

I guess I missed this conversation when it first started. We have some
interest in getting PCIe metadata forwarded to the BMC. I kind of assumed
that the only way was to use a side-band channel, but I getting it through
PECI would be very interesting.

Nancy should have a better idea what we'd be looking for.

- Richard