OpenBMC Redish support and Working Group meeting

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Tue Jun 16 10:59:02 AEST 2020

Hi Vasant, welcome to the list.

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020, at 09:28, vasant patil wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, 6:50 PM Vasant Patil <vasantp at nvidia.com> wrote:
>
> > _General Question: _____
>
> >  * Are users allowed to attend the working group (like PMCI) meeting who have not yet signed the CCLA?____

IANAL, but I see participation in working groups as the same as participation in mailing list and IRC discussions: Without the [IC]CLA you can't submit changes and so can't expect to have a large influence, but nothing is preventing you from engaging both to help grow your understanding of the project and the project's understanding of your problem space.

I hope we see a CCLA in the future though!

Cheers,

Andrew