OpenBMC Radish support and Working Group meeting

Vasant Patil vasantp at nvidia.com
Tue Jun 16 06:20:36 AEST 2020

Hi Team,

I am Vasant from NVIDIA corporation. We are exploring adopting OpenBMC for our products.  Thanks Andrew J, Deepak K , Patrick Williams, Ben Wei and Sai for your guidance so far.  We have below questions . I will create separate question

Is below two functions supported via redfish

  1.  System Boot order change
  2.  Changing SBIOS(UEFI) configuration parameters e.g. Hyperthreading enable/disable etc.

General Question:

  *   Are users allowed to attend the working group (like PMCI) meeting who have not yet signed the CCLA?

Regards,
Vasant