Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday June 10

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jun 10 05:53:38 AEST 2020

This is a reminder of the OpenBMC Security Working Group meeting
scheduled for this Wednesday June 10 at 10:00am PDT.

We'll discuss current development items, and anything else that comes up.

1. Can we simplify password rules per NIST SP 800-63B?

2. Requesting comments on proposed new ServiceRep role and privilege
before it goes to Redfish.

3. Idea: Would using the RunBMC spec help us create our threat model?

4. Do we have security input to the 2.8 release?

Access, agenda, and notes are in the wiki:

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Security-working-group

- Joseph