kcsbridge cannot work with the latest sdbusplus package.

Fran Hsu (徐誌謙) Fran.Hsu at quantatw.com
Fri Jun 5 22:57:35 AEST 2020

Hi All,
	I built the BMC FW from the latest OpenBMC branch. And I found the ksc channel is not working.
I got the following error message:
	kcsbridged -c ipmi-kcs1
	terminate called after throwing an instance of 'sdbusplus::exception::SdBusError'
  	what():  Invalid path or interface: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InvalidArgs: Invalid argument
	Aborted (core dumped)
 So I did a check of the recent package changes.
The latest sdbusplus add the "validate interface and path passed to DBus", but there is a problem when kcsbridge call the "add_interface" API, the part of the regex checking function.
https://github.com/openbmc/sdbusplus/blob/7f664254a4365612b82db2fd8fb82798686e777b/include/sdbusplus/asio/object_server.hpp#L811
kcsbridge takes the one parameter of the /dev/ipmi-kcs*. But regex function didn't allow the character '-', so I got the exception message.
Does it need to add the regex checking to the "add_interface" API? Or add the character '-' to the regex checking pattern?

Thanks
Fran Hsu
E-Mail : Fran.Hsu at QuantaTW.com