OpenBMC 2.8 Release

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 05:07:43 AEST 2020

On 5/4/20 1:29 AM, Deepak Kodihalli wrote:
> On 04/05/20 10:43 am, Andrew Jeffery wrote:

>>> Added:
>>>   * Yocto refresh to "Dunfell" version 3.1
>>>   * Redfish support for: full certificate management, complete LDAP
>>> management, full sensor support, event service schema, task schema
>>>   * Move to Redfish Specification 1.9.0
>>>   * Redfish support for 2019.4 Schemas
>>>   * GUI enhancements: LDAP, certificate management

We are targeting this Friday, June 5th for release 2.8. I'm not seeing
much (or any) discussion on testing. If you have tested the release tag
please post the results for your platform. Any blockers?

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/releases

Also, please review and add content to the release notes here:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/32440

Thanks everyone!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)