[Potential Spoof] OpenBMC Learning Series

Sai Dasari sdasari at fb.com
Sat Jul 25 10:13:24 AEST 2020

Team,

Thanks to all volunteer speakers stepping up to share their expertise with community. For speaker convenience, the sessions will be held on two TimeZones (USA/PDT and INDIA/IST) on Thursdays at 10AM starting from 8/20 onwards.

I encourage you to take a look at the shared doc @ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRO5cgutKE7zRPcjcFjrNn-GI5AYoW0FivEZJe_EyWs/edit?usp=sharing for more information regarding this series. If you would like to see more topics (either as speakers or new community members), please feel free to add them for extending the topics in future sessions.

Following table is for a quick reference (Apologies for those using text based email clients if the following table does not render properly). The same  information is available at the above shared doc.

And also please find the calendar appointment for the scheduled sessions as attachments to reserve/plan your time.

Thanks,
Sai

Session#
Title
Speaker
Meeting Info (password: openbmc)
1
OpenBMC User Management
Richard Thomaiyar
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81386216701?pwd=aU1Sd1lrclNqN05aREtzcmFMTG1Kdz09
Date: 8/20 at 10AM PDT
2
Adding new platform to OpenBMC
Vijay Khemka
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84964981135?pwd=UFY3cVRCdHpHVmpUSXNtdjBjZ2pQUT09
Date: 8/27 at 10AM PDT
3
Redfish EventService
AppaRao
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83980904008?pwd=eDRlMTZpUm56TkpNaWxac2h1czdhUT09
Dte: 8/27 at 10AM IST
4
sdbusplus and phosphor-dbus-interfaces
Patrick Williams
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86726018083?pwd=a1FqeUNEcHhud25WKzJORzdZQ0tsUT09
Date: 9/3 at 10AM PDT
5
Entity Manager on S2600WF
James Feist
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785505636?pwd=U3N3eWVOYkdhdVFod1FFeVRiQTA3UT09
Date: 9/10 at 10AM PDT
6
Remote BIOS configuration
Suryakanth Sekar
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82943666703?pwd=UjRURnZJc01RSFJLa3RHb2ZycDR1QT09
Date: 9/10 at 10AM IST
7
PLDM Modelling for Add-on card
Richard Thomaiyar
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87446140838?pwd=ZVdZOFlCdzU2RlpLaVFVUG1pUUFBZz09
Date: 9/17 at 10AM PDT
8
SPDM
Vikram Bodireddy
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82356547887?pwd=NmpOUmNzKzJyTzFWck5yZTJySGs2dz09
Date: 9/17 at 10AM IST
9
PLDM Stack on OpenBMC
Deepak Kodihalli
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81854376605?pwd=R25UMkd6VTNMU2dnOU1HS0Z4NUJ6dz09
Date: 9/24 at 10AM PDT
10
OpenBMC's Redfish implementation
Gunnar Mills
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83152526283?pwd=c1g2d1BzbWgvVVVaRU53S2VzT2Vjdz09
Date: 10/1 at 10AM PDT
11
OpenBMC Vue GUI/ Vue development
Dixsie Wolmers
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87423100421?pwd=YzNCaWlKd3lqN24zUmtsUXcvQmFHdz09
Date: 10/8 at 10AM PDT
12
Qemu for OpenBMC development and testing
Joel Stanley
To Be Scheduled
13
IPMI subsystem