Tiogapass build

Ilya Gousev qweran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 04:26:19 AEST 2020

Hi, Vijay!

About KVM:
When I was build OpenBMC, KVM did not work. There was no vhub and video
nodes in devicetree file. Is this done on purpose?

Right now I have problem with KCS Bridge, but i fix it with udev rule like
this:
KERNEL=="ipmi-kcs3", SYMLINK+="ipmi_kcs3"
And fixing * phosphor-ipmi-kcs_git.bb <http://phosphor-ipmi-kcs_git.bb>*

*Right now i have a problem with starting ipmb service.*

*Do you have such problems too?Or is it my fault?*

*Thanks, *

*Ilya*