回复: busctl call "led method" failed

周 远清 zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 13 22:20:26 AEST 2020

Hi Vishwa

     The GPIO PIN configuration conflict is in my DTS, it will be fine after it is resolved, thank you!

as follows:
root at starlake:# /sys/class/leds# ls
fault     identify  power

root at starlake:# busctl --verbose  call xyz.openbmc_project.LED.GroupManager /xyz/openbmc_project/led/groups/power_on org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties Set ssv xyz.openbmc_project.Led.Group Asserted b true

harley