OpenBMC health statistics

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Thu Jul 2 03:25:58 AEST 2020

I don't see any issues with having this under developments, it would be good if you can create
a "HowTo" folder under developments and copy there.

On 7/1/20, 8:05 AM, "Matuszczak, Piotr" <piotr.matuszczak at intel.com> wrote:

    Thank you for the meaningful discussion. This  document is more relevant for the developers, because it contains information about how to implement BMC health statistics to be compliant with the OpenBMC sensor and telemetry architecture. So probably, the best place to put it, would be the development folder. Do you agree?

    Piotr Matuszczak
    Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
    ul. Slowackiego 173, 80-298 Gdansk
    KRS 101882