Test email - ignore

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Jan 30 07:16:42 AEDT 2020

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 11:18:59AM -0800, Patrick Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 11:01:47AM -0800, Emily Shaffer wrote:
> > I had pretty high latency between sending and my mail showing up on the
> > archive earlier this week. I wonder if some queue is overfull somewhere.
> >

> Thanks for the ack.  I seem to be able to get mail to show up on the
> list when I use my providers web-client but not SMTP.  Not sure why.

I think I figured this out, which might be useful to someone somewhere
someday.  The latest version of msmtp deprecated (and maybe changed the
behavior of) the 'auto_from on'.  My emails were being generated with a
that the mailing list software didn't like that.

I'm going to "spam" the list with a few emails that I intended to send
over the last week but never made it through.  Sorry if you were on a
direct To/Cc and you're getting a duplicate.

--
Patrick Williams