Reg OpenBMC PMCI Workgroup

Thomaiyar, Richard Marian richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 22 02:02:42 AEDT 2020

All,

In order to co-ordinate the PMCI implementation in OpenBMC (MCTP, PLDM,
SPDM etc.), thought of having OpenBMC PMCI workgroup. Workgroups main
objective will be to discuss PMCI related design, and to speed up the
implementation in a collaborative manner with the community. This has
already been discussed in IRC, and few people already showed interest in
having a weekly / bi-weekly call for the same.

Let me know if you are interested in joining and contributing the same,
and what time will be convenient for you. Finding time convenient for
all time zone’s will be difficult but will try to see. So far people
from Bangalore, Australia & Poland have shown interest / already
contributing, and hence listed out times convenient for them. Please
reply to me your convenient time, if below mentioned time doesn’t suit.
(Based on the reply, will try to select).

Option1 : Monday -  3 PM to 4 PM IST (10:30 to 11:30 AM Poland / 8:30 to
9:30 PM ACT).

Option2: Tuesday  (Same as above)

Option 3: Monday - An hour earlier. (2 PM to 3 PM IST (9:30 to 10:30 AM
Poland / 7:30 to 8:30 PM ACT).

Option 4: Tuesday – same time as option 3

Regards,

Richard