Support Multiple CPU, I/O modules( Redfish )

Srinivasa Raghavan ssraghavan76 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 14:17:59 AEDT 2020

Hi,

I am new to openbmc and happen to work on this to support multiple CPU, I/O
modules, etc using Redfish(bmcweb). Currently, I believe that the Redfish
hardcoded for only one system. Is it possible to support multiple H/W. My
requirement is as below

/redfish/v1/Systems/1     --> for CPU1
/redfish/v1/Systems/2     --> for CPU2
/redfish/v1/Systems/3     --> for CPU3
/redfish/v1/Systems/4     --> for CPU4

/redfish/v1/Systems/10    --> for I/O1
/redfish/v1/Systems/11    --> for I/O2

If Redfish supports multiple H/W's, I have changed the following sources to
to support multiple CPU, I/O modules,  Is this correct?
cpudimm.hpp
storage.hpp
systems.hpp.

Is there anything else need to change in the schema file to support
multiple H/W's. Thanks in Advance !!!

Regards,
Srinivasa Raghavan