How to change BT interface to KCS interface In ibm-romulus recipe

zhang_cy1989 zhang_cy1989 at 163.com
Fri Jan 17 17:29:51 AEDT 2020

Dear All
            I use "export TEMPLATECONF=meta-ibm/meta-romulus/conf" and bitbake it.

            The detail informations:
ID="openbmc-phosphor"
NAME="Phosphor OpenBMC (Phosphor OpenBMC Project Reference Distro)"
VERSION="2.7.0-0"
VERSION_ID="2.7.0-0-gcb91a7773-dirty"
PRETTY_NAME="Phosphor OpenBMC (Phosphor OpenBMC Project Reference Distro) 2.7.0-0"
BUILD_ID="2.7.0"
OPENBMC_TARGET_MACHINE="romulus"

           Default case, romlulus uses bt interface to communicate with Host.
           Now, I want to change BT interface to  KCS interface.
          But I don't know how to do it.

         Can some one help me?

Felixzhang