Simple Bios upgrade

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Jan 15 09:47:59 AEDT 2020

Hi Anoo,
I have added a simple Bios upgrade to BMC updater, it simply takes image same like BMC and also expect a system unit file for upgrading image. Currently, it doesn’t do any version management or image verification but I will add those feature as well in future. Use can call their platform specific scripts in system unit file. Please have a look in below gerrit patch.

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-bmc-code-mgmt/+/28457

If it is conflicting with openpower-pnor-code-mgmt then I can define a new VersionPurpose as Bios instead of using Host. Please provide your opinion.

Regards

-Vijay