Unable to use IPMI command "set lan access"

Thomaiyar, Richard Marian richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 15 03:08:42 AEDT 2020

Hi Tony,

Will start addressing the comments / respond to the comments and rebase
the patch. Basically one of the discussion we had was whether it is
required globally or to limit it to IPMI. I want to check with DMTF
related to their strategy on channel based restriction ? will post a
question and accordingly update the patch.

Regards,

Richard