Pulling ipmb patch

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Tue Jan 7 10:41:28 AEDT 2020

On 1/6/20, 3:08 PM, "Joel Stanley" <joel at jms.id.au> wrote:

    Hi Vijay,

    You sent this mail to the worng list. The linux-aspeed list is where
    aspeed related patches for the mainline kernel should go. Instead use
    the openbmc list for this kind of discussion.

Sorry Joel, I will take care of this next time.

    On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 at 20:58, Vijay Khemka <vijaykhemka at fb.com> wrote:

    > Can you please pull IPMB patches from Corey forNext tree as below into our LF kernel.

    There is no such thing as a "LF kernel". Do you mean the openbmc kernel?

Yes I meant openbmc kernel.

    > We need this for ipmbbridge application.
    >
    > https://github.com/cminyard/linux-ipmi/commit/0d8633bf5311177c9a26d75daec677cd87e3261b#diff-7708853244e5bf8cd10d205ee1f5dc2c
    > https://github.com/cminyard/linux-ipmi/commit/042f057fe2dcf38682d85d9f88df00d1a8d45dbd
    > https://github.com/cminyard/linux-ipmi/commit/380665becdeeb4f455c23582b7f32e6b3cea27d2

    I've applied these three. Well done for submitting them upstream first.

Thanks

    Cheers,

    Joel