service for tracking user activity (phosphor-audit)

Ivan Mikhaylov i.mikhaylov at yadro.com
Sat Feb 29 04:15:05 AEDT 2020

On Mon, 2019-08-26 at 15:31 +0300, Ivan Mikhaylov wrote:
> hi all, There it is updated design proposal about audit service which provides
> way to track user activity. Right now most parts are described there. If you
> have any ideas or anything to add, feel free to share in this thread.
>
> https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/23870
>

> thanks.

Thank you, everyone involved in the review process of this document! Just got
back from the leave, and wanted to ask who should create the rep or which rep
part it should belong to? I want to use the meson build system for this project,
any problems with this decision? Also, any other tips or suggestions are
welcome. I'll start working on it in next 1-2 weeks.

Thanks.