obmc console for multiple host

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Fri Feb 28 18:17:16 AEDT 2020

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for this, I missed this email somehow. I will look into this and get back to you if anything else required.

Regards
-Vijay

On 2/27/20, 9:27 PM, "Andrew Jeffery" <andrew at aj.id.au> wrote:

    Hi Vijay,

    On Fri, 28 Feb 2020, at 15:48, Vijay Khemka wrote:

    > Hi Andrew,
    >
    > I saw new multi host support in obmc console. Thanks for extending
    > obmc-console for multi host connection.

    No problems!

    > Can you please send me new changes required in configuration file as we
    > are defining local-tty and baud for host in out configuration file for
    > single host. What would be a sample config file for multiple host
    > support and also what are command line option would be for client to
    > connect to particular tty.

    Did you see my response here? I think it covers the answers to your
    questions:

    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.ozlabs.org_pipermail_openbmc_2020-2DFebruary_020736.html&d=DwIBAg&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=v9MU0Ki9pWnTXCWwjHPVgpnCR80vXkkcrIaqU7USl5g&m=kp8dQ3fNScqBpPR6BQgE2Niiq7sRBqoOPF1Szq82JgE&s=55RkXfzKX3FGaZVUM2aXgRTHbDYmyWByGjczujnnZ5o&e=

    If it doesn't can you please respond in that thread about what is unclear?

    I did leave out exact details on how you might integrate concurrent server
    support into your bitbake recipes. I can provide suggestions on how to do
    so if it helps.

    Cheers,

    Andrew