obmc console for multiple host

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Fri Feb 28 16:18:50 AEDT 2020

Hi Andrew,
I saw new multi host support in obmc console. Thanks for extending obmc-console for multi host connection.

Can you please send me new changes required in configuration file as we are defining local-tty and baud for host in out configuration file for single host. What would be a sample config file for multiple host support and also what are command line option would be for client to connect to particular tty.

Any document or any module who is currently using this.

Regards
-Vijay