Security Working Group meeting - this Wednesday February 19 - summary results

Bruce Mitchell Bruce_Mitchell at phoenix.com
Sat Feb 22 07:21:27 AEDT 2020

I do not believe that the BMC's self-generated self-signed certificate should
be beyond what web browsers will accept (or in the near future).  If the customer
wants to install their own self-signed certificate (i.e. not from the BMC) then that
is their issue and can do what they want on  their own self-signed certificate.