New Redfish roles for ServiceRep and OemRep

Thomaiyar, Richard Marian richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com
Mon Feb 17 18:29:48 AEDT 2020

We need to make sure user account are not getting created in this role
by end-user. i.e. when creating a new user, these options must not be
provided. We need to have a separate way of selecting this role or
instead of not defining as role, we can add this as some mode in redfish.

Note: Currently we are using SpecialMode
(https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/blob/master/xyz/openbmc_project/Control/Security/SpecialMode.interface.yaml)
called Manufacturing mode, and certain activity can be done, when we are
in this mode (i.e. Administrator role user in this mode will be able to
do certain operations).

Regards,

Richard