[phosphor-virtual-sensor] Add new feature to get Warning or Critical property

Harvey Wu (吳崇維) Harvey.Wu at quantatw.com
Wed Dec 30 13:18:28 AEDT 2020

Hi All,

        The current phosphor-virtual-sensor DbusParam value is from DBus “Value” property which interface is “xyz.openbmc_project.Sensor.Value”.
Because I want to get the property “CriticalHigh” value on DBus, could I add a new feature “Interface” property in json file? The property can be “CriticalHigh” , “CriticalLow” , “WarningHigh” or “WarningLow”.

The new setting in json likes below.
CPU_TEMP will get the property “Value” in /xyz/openbmc_project/sensors/temperature/cpu, and CPU_CriticalHigh will get the property “CriticalHigh” in /xyz/openbmc_project/sensors/temperature/cpu.

"DbusParam" :
[
        {
                "ParamName" : "CPU_TEMP",