LDAP group privilege mapping does not exist

Venkata Chandrappa Venkata_Chandrappa at phoenix.com
Fri Dec 4 21:01:09 AEDT 2020

Thanks for the response.

Could you help to share a basic LDAP server LDIF file with an user who is a member of a group with the privileges assigned, somethingthat you've already tested. I've also attached the LDIF file that I've used for my tests. I want to rule out LDAP configuration errors that I may be overlooking before I dwelve into the BMC side investigation.

Best Regards,
Venka