Can't Call BMCweb/JournalEventLogEntryCollection function

Xiaochao Ma (马小超) maxiaochao at inspur.com
Fri Dec 4 12:24:29 AEDT 2020

Hi all

    I tested the JournalEventLogEntryCollection function in the bmcweb module. I found it unexpectedly that I couldn't use the resfish url to call it.

    No matter what I change the macro definition ‘BMCWEB_ENABLE_REDFISH_DBUS_LOG_ENTRIES’, the DBusEventLogEntryCollection function is always called.

The bmcweb -- redfish-core/include/redfish.hpp:

#ifndef BMCWEB_ENABLE_REDFISH_DBUS_LOG_ENTRIES
nodes.emplace_back(
std::make_unique<JournalEventLogEntryCollection>(app));
nodes.emplace_back(std::make_unique<JournalEventLogEntry>(app));
nodes.emplace_back(std::make_unique<JournalEventLogClear>(app));
#endif

.

.

.

#ifdef BMCWEB_ENABLE_REDFISH_DBUS_LOG_ENTRIES
nodes.emplace_back(std::make_unique<DBusLogServiceActionsClear>(app));
nodes.emplace_back(std::make_unique<DBusEventLogEntryCollection>(app));
nodes.emplace_back(std::make_unique<DBusEventLogEntry>(app));
#endif

    I modify the macro definition by modifying bmcweb/meson_options.txt .

option('redfish-dbus-log', type : 'feature', value : 'disabled', description : 'Enable DBUS log service transactions through Redfish.....

    Even if I write this definition as'disable' in meta-inspur/recipe-phosphor/bmcweb/...bbappend, the JournalEventLogEntryCollection cannot be called.

Are there other configurations that will affect it?