sync meta-hpe

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:41:35 AEDT 2020

> On Nov 30, 2020, at 11:33 AM, Garrett, Mike (HPE Server Firmware) <mike.garrett at hpe.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Patrick - after this change was merged https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/meta-hpe/+/38464 I don't see those changes in top of tree.  Is this sync normally automatic but current disabled or do we need to request it each time?

Hi Mike, I run a script at the end of business each day that synch’s things into openbmc/openbmc so no need to ask for it.

I was out last week so just ran in this morning. Your change is up at https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/38632 now.

Once it builds and goes through CI, I merge and then it’s officially in the openbmc/openbmc tree.

Andrew