Tioga Pass OpenBMC 2.8

Neil Bradley Neil_Bradley at phoenix.com
Fri Aug 28 07:59:52 AEST 2020

Thanks Vijay – we tried it with the 2.9-dev release and the GPIO. We’ll go that route.

As an aside, is there a quick/easy way to enable the i210 NCSI connection on the baseboard and the second port on the mezzanine card? I’m new to OpenBMC so sorry if this is a basic/simple Linux question.

Appreciate the help very much!

-->Neil