Question about WEBUI

李 星星 ur.starklee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:38:19 AEST 2020

Hi,
       I am stark and a newbee for openBMC development. Our company are planning to develop a customized software to manage BMC for our template. I am trying to use openBMC as framework and I have set up all required environment.
For now I have set up a system based on Ubantu 16.0.4 and download all packages. Then I successfully build an image based on Romulus and use qemu to start it. And I can open localhost:2443 to manage it. All the steps have been done as Github procedures.
But as requirement we want to customize the WebUI and I try to do as Github. I put phosphor-webui in build directory. And use npm start it. My npm version is 6.14.7. But when I try to login into my image with special IP address. It failed and show cors-xml problem and server unreachable.
After that I find original code in /home/bmc/openbmc/build/tmp/work/all-openbmc-linux/phosphor-webui/1.0+gitAUTOINC+2e1eec80de-r1/git/, and I try to change its logo picture. But it did not work. Can you give some advices how to do that? I can’t find some useful  tutorials.

Thanks