回复: Regarding power control

zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 30 11:58:58 AEST 2020

Hi Patrick Williams,

     My board hardware is connected to CPLD through I2C of AST2500, BMC reads and writes CPLD register through I2C, and then CPLD controls power on and off.

    So, I think The x86-power-control implementation cannot be directly adapted to my board.

     Please help me to suggest what to do next, which can solve this problem and adapt well to the code of openbmc community.

Thanks
Harley