Power monitoring and management

张黎明 lemon_zhang555 at 163.com
Tue Apr 28 18:23:01 AEST 2020

hello,
We have a functional requirement - the AST2400 sends a PWR_ON pin down signal for 100 ms to CPLD to request that the server power on. The CPLD change PGOOD pin up and powers on the system. If the CPLD receives a continuous PWR_ON pin down signal for 4 s, it will immediately shut down the server and change PGOOD pin down. We changed the "PGOOD"、"POWER_PIN" pin definition in /etc/default/obmc/gpio/gpio_defs.json file , but it does not work.where should we change the definition of these pins to make it meet our needs, and how to add a delay for PWR_ON pin.
Regards,
Garnet