bmc web error info on porting the recipes-phosphor based on meta-evb-ast2500

shi slm_8269 at 163.com
Tue Apr 28 13:05:06 AEST 2020

Chunhui,

First thanks for your support me. also thanks a lot for Milton.
Now I Always stuck on the  'update_font_cache'.
the process is description as follows:

(Y: is my samba share directory for my linux=/home/shilaimao/  I changed which based on export TEMPLATECONF=meta-evb/meta-evb-aspeed/meta-evb-ast2500/conf)

1.     1.   Y:\openbmc\meta-evb Folder I added the Y:\openbmc\meta-evb\recipes-phosphor which including :

bmcweb and interfaces directory

2.       2. Y:\openbmc\meta-evb\conf\ layer.conf

(the files' whole contents:)
# We have a conf and classes directory, add to BBPATH

BBPATH .= ":${LAYERDIR}"

This is newly added!

# We have recipes-* directories, add to BBFILES

BBFILES += "${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bb \

            ${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bbappend"

BBFILE_COLLECTIONS += "evb"

BBFILE_PATTERN_evb = ""

3.        3. Y:\openbmc\meta-evb\meta-evb-aspeed

Just copy recipes-phosphor from Y:\openbmc\meta-ibm\meta-romulus

4.       Y:\openbmc\meta-evb\meta-evb-aspeed\meta-evb-ast2500\conf\ layer.conf

Also added the following items

# We have recipes-* directories, add to BBFILES

BBFILES += "${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bb \

            ${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bbappend"

4. Then start the build based on the modification:

Only run the
. openbmc-env

bitbake obmc-phosphor-image

and the paring the recipes is ok. But still can not generated the image.

Always stuck on the  'update_font_cache'

would you please help me on this items, the attachment is some detail info on separated build the bmcweb.

Thanks
Steven