dbus interface for SLED reset

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Fri Apr 24 20:42:16 AEST 2020

#2 would be my preference.

Per xyz/openbmc_project/State/README.md, it is sort of implied that the
'{bmc, host, chassis}<instance>' are reserved for those relationships
but it isn't explicit.  I think we should pick something like
'chassis-{system, machine, server}' and add it to the README (I tend
to like "server" least because switches don't seem to like to be called a
server).

--
Patrick Williams