Access Intel ME IPMB from BMC

Oskar Senft osk at google.com
Fri Apr 24 01:34:13 AEST 2020

On a side note regarding the ipmb-dev driver: It seems that the
Documentation/IPMB.txt has gotten "lost". The only version I could find is
this:
https://github.com/openbmc/linux/blob/51bd6f291583684f495ea498984dfc22049d7fd2/Documentation/IPMB.txt.
But it's not in any of the recent branches (dev-5.3 or dev-5.4).

Should this file be resurrected?

Oskar.