nvme sensors

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Thu Apr 16 12:40:13 AEST 2020

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020, at 06:29, Neeraj Ladkani wrote:
> Thanks Vijay.
>
> Can anyone comment on MCTP feature completeness on OpenBMC?

What features are you looking for? Keen to see discussion about people's
MCTP needs.

Anyway, OpenBMC's MCTP support is in progress but fairly immature.
Part of the plan is to move MCTP support into the kernel. If you're making
use of MCTP then I'd like to hear your use-cases so I can make sure the
kernel interface meets everyone's requirements.

>  I reviewed
>  libMCTP and some of bindings but its not clear who is using that?

IBM is using libmctp in both BMC and host firmware, and Intel is working
on it for use in their BMCs (but not host firmware).

Andrew