objc console new design

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Sat Apr 4 08:39:10 AEDT 2020

Hi Andrew,
How is server launched as per new design code. With latest update, console server is not launching in our platform. I saw config option “OBMC_CONSOLE_HOST_TTY ?= "ttyVUART0" “ has been removed from bb file and also there is no triggering point in obmc-console-ssh socket and service like earlier Wants=obmc-console@{OBMC_CONSOLE_HOST_TTY}.service<mailto:Wants=obmc-console@%7bOBMC_CONSOLE_HOST_TTY%7d.service>.

I see udev rules added in latest patch for launching server which needs config definition of udev, do we need this for launching, please advise.

Regards
-Vijay