power policy restore

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Fri Apr 3 04:55:59 AEDT 2020

Hi Jason,
I see power policy restore is implemented in chassis handler of main ipmid daemon. And I don’t see any implementation of ac_boot dbus interface addition which is required by x86-power-control to start restorePowerPolicy. I do see that this interface is being added in intel-ipmi-oem. Does it mean that phosphor-host-ipmid has incomplete implementation, and if it is incomplete by ipmi standard then can we add code in ipmid.

Is there any other platform using restorePowerPolicy features without ac_boot features?

Regards
-Vijay