openbmc project for telemetry

Adrian Ambrożewicz adrian.ambrozewicz at linux.intel.com
Thu Oct 31 21:14:29 AEDT 2019

Hello Brad,

First I would like to say introduce myself as it's my first message to
the mailing list. I'm Adrian, engineer from Intel Technology Poland. I'm
very excited to have an opportunity to work within this group of
professionals :)

Currently we're working with Piotr on Redfish Telemetry. Current design
in the review
(https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/24357) seems to be
on track to be accepted.

I would like to ask you what requirements we have to comply to have our
own repository in openbmc project. From what I've seen in other topic -
Apache 2.0 is preferred license. Are there any other expectations?

Should we wait until mentioned design is accepted or can we start
working on some initial implementation right away? If so - I would love
to have repo up and running as soon as possible.

Regards,
Adrian