OpenPOWER SEL/PEL/HBEL parser

Matt Spinler mspinler at linux.ibm.com
Wed Oct 30 04:24:46 AEDT 2019

Hi,

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

I'd just like to mention that on our systems we have to move to creating
PELs for all BMC
errors as well as accepting  PELs via PLDM from our various host
subsystems.  So we are
currently working on a proper PEL repository on the BMC, and plan on
providing a parser
that works with it.

I'm not sure if you heard back from the github.com/open-power project,
but that seems
like an appropriate place to host the project as it also works on other
places besides a BMC.