It's been fun

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Tue Oct 22 09:30:27 AEDT 2019

Good luck Ed, It was really great working with you.
I am sure we will cross again.

On 10/21/19, 1:35 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Ed Tanous" <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of ed.tanous at intel.com> wrote:

    All,

    This week will be my last week at Intel.  I'll be moving onto something
    else non-OpenBMC related for a bit;  While I may check in on the project
    from time to time, it's going to stop being my day job.

    You'll still be able to reach me at my other email, ed at tanous.net, and
    several key people across the project including the TSC have my cell
    number if there's some unknown OpenBMC "emergency", but I doubt that's
    going to be needed.  Functionally, I've made sure that every repo I
    maintain has backup maintainers, so as of the 25th, it will fall to
    those individuals to do new reviews for those individual repos.  I'll be
    pushing updates to the MAINTAINERS files shortly to that effect.

    Thanks you for all the patches, ideas, reviews, and merges that others
    have done for me over the last couple years.

    Until we meet again,

    -Ed