Question about Gerrit push certificate indication

Josh Lehan krellan at google.com
Thu Oct 17 05:13:01 AEDT 2019

Hi there! I have a question about Gerrit for OpenBMC.

In Gerrit, when I look at a change that I'm the owner of, under the "Owner"
line of the left sidebar, there's now an orange question mark circle. The
mouseover text reads "This patch set was created without a push
certificate".

This started to happen over the last few days. Is this of any concern, or
not? Nothing is wrong with any change I've seen so far, everything still
seems to be working for me.

Thanks!
Josh

Josh Lehan | Software Engineer | krellan at google.com | +1 650-733-8941