Recommendations for development platforms for the ASPEED AST2500 & AST2600?

Bruce Mitchell Bruce_Mitchell at phoenix.com
Wed Oct 16 05:44:21 AEDT 2019

Hello,

I am Bruce Mitchell and I work for Phoenix Technologies Ltd. as a BMC firmware Engineer.
Phoenix Technologies Ltd. is developing an OpenBMC (https://www.openbmc.org/ , not the Facebook flavor) product.
Our intent is also to be a valuable contributing member to the OpenBMC project.

We will be initially developing for the ASPEED Technology Inc. AST2500 followed by the AST2600 BMC SoC.
Do you have any suggestion of available hardware development platforms for the ASPEED AST2500 & AST2600?

Thank you very much for your time and support.

--
Bruce Mitchell
BMC Engineer
bruce_mitchell at phoenix.com