How to build phosphor-ipmi-flash for Windows

Bright Cheng/WYHQ/Wiwynn Bright_Cheng at wiwynn.com
Mon Oct 14 19:05:33 AEDT 2019

Hi,

I want to build phosphor-ipmi-flash host-tool (burn_my_bmc) for Windows, does this host-tool can run in Windows?
If yes, I'd like to know how to build phosphor-ipmi-flash host-tool for Windows?

I tried to build it under Centos and used i686-w64-mingw32 4.9.0 and add option "--host= i686-w64-mingw32" behind ./configure.
But i686-w64-mingw32 4.9.0 doesn't support C++17.
And I tried to build it under Windows, but I cannot successfully build pciutil and ipmi-blob-tool.

Thanks in advanced for any insight!

Sincerely
Bright

This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying or distribution of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may reply to the sender and should delete this e-mail immediately.